By using the engage.honeydew-health.com or resolve.honeydew-health.com websites, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Honeydew Health Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.absencehub.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Honeydew Health Ltd prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Honeydew Health Ltd cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your subscription allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Honeydew Health Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to Data Protection laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card, a direct debit agreement or a periodic billing schedule separately agreed with Honeydew Health Ltd is required for all paid accounts.
- If you initially sign up for a free trial account, payment details are required up front and recurring payments will commence on the 31st day after your account was initially created and continue unless you cancel your subscription.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis (as chosen by you) and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- When a subscription is cancelled, the cancellation takes effect on the next billing date and you will maintain access to your account for the remainder of the current billing period.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your invoice will automatically be updated the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Honeydew Health Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the cancel subscription button at https://engage.honeydew-health.com/accounts. This screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will become remain available until the end of the current billing period. This information can be recovered if you renew your subscription but will only be retained for 30 days.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or quarter, your cancellation will take effect at the end of that period and you will not be charged again.
- Honeydew Health Ltd, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Honeydew Health Ltd service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Honeydew Health Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Honeydew Health Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Honeydew Health site or the Service itself.
- Honeydew Health Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright and Data Protection law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you provide to the Service. Your profile, employee data and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Honeydew Health Ltd does not pre-screen Content, but Honeydew Health Ltd and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright© Honeydew Health Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Honeydew Health Ltd.
- All right and title to or interest in the Service and the Software, together with its codes, sequences, derivative works, organisation, structure, interfaces, any documentation, data, trade names, trademarks, or other related materials (collectively, the “Honeydew Health IP”), is the sole and exclusive property of Honeydew Health Ltd.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You are solely responsible for implementation of the Service and end user training. Honeydew Health Ltd offers online support materials but will not offer end user training without separate agreement and additional service charges.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Honeydew Health Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. A list of approved suppliers is available at request.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Honeydew Health Ltd, or any other Honeydew Health Ltd service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Honeydew Health Ltd.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Honeydew Health Ltd customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Honeydew Health Ltd) of other Engage customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Honeydew Health Ltd does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Honeydew Health Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Honeydew Health Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Honeydew Health Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Honeydew Health Ltd and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Honeydew Health Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree to defend and indemnify Honeydew Health Ltd against any claims, expenses or damages arising from, incurred as a result of or in any manner related to (i) your use of the services, (ii) any other person’s use of any account or PIN you maintain, regardless or whether such use was authorised by you.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support (at) Honeydew-Health (dot) com.